The Community First Jacksonville Light Boat Parade is a tradition for thousands of families and out-of-town guests who eagerly await the transformation of the St. Johns River. Whether a seafarer or landlubber, locals are sure to be dazzled by the annual Jacksonville Light Parade which features boats of every shape and size adorned with decorations that captivate senses and stimulate imaginations. This enchanted night is topped off by a signature fireworks display like no other, featuring the signature bridge waterfalls.
As a participant in the Community First Jacksonville Light Boat Parade, captains will receive:
- Gift Bag: commemorative burgee, boat tote, and a $25 dollar fuel card.
- Captain’s Meeting: Leading up to the Light Boat Parade on December 30, 2016, a party featuring complimentary food and beverages to review guidelines and generate excitement for the event.
- Awards Party: A party you will not want to miss! Celebrate the evening following the parade at Met Park including live music, food & beverages and camaraderie with other boaters.
Awards will be distributed in five categories:
- Private Individual 30 feet and under
- Private Individual over 30 feet
- Commercial/Corporate/Organized Club
- Grand Overall
Prizes will include:
- Framed Award
- Party for 10 at a local restaurant
- TaxSlayer Bowl Package: 2 tickets, boat parking, and honored at a break
Thank you to all of the boaters who have registered to participate!
If you would still like to register your boat for the parade, please call 904-798-5980 for late registration!